Tuesday, February 28, 2012

ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

I don't know if it's the weather, a day without much work, or the love of my precious puppies, but something is making me very happy. Maybe I'm just happy to be feeling better? It's been a couple months since I've felt healthy.

Or maybe it's change. Life is definitely different with two dogs, in a very good way. It gets me outside one or two times a day and gets me to snuggle more. There's nothing quite like taking my Vizslas rollerblading as they sprint as fast as they can, tails wagging furiously, or when they beg to be in my lap. There's a lot of love in our house, for sure!

We have been enjoying the changes in our family and are excited as we anticipate even more change. Eating more organic foods and learning how to manage a healthier lifestyle is part of this too. Adding value to our house and continuing to dream up projects for the future has been a lot of fun and has kept us on our toes. I think I'm ready for more music and artistic expression in my life as I continue to learn how to handle my responsibilities better and keep up what we've begun.

It's a lot to digest. I think blogging more will help me process a lot of this change in a clearer way and sort through these shifts in priorities. Pray that I make blogging more of a regular occurance so I can keep up with myself! :-)

No comments: